Things on Amazon are ever-changing. And if you’re serious about Amazon sales and don’t want to simply jump on the bandwagon, you must follow and even foresee emerging industry trends.
The e-commerce industry has seen a lot of push throughout the past few years, and the pandemic has only accelerated this. E-commerce events of 2021 were mainly covering this shift – a lot of first-timers, a surge in demand for online shopping, and more similar.
Now, we can only guess what the e-commerce conferences of 2022 will look like – you’ll see a lot of virtual events but also a comeback of offline experiences. And if you want to get ahead of all the e-commerce trends and be the first to learn about where the industry is going, here’s a round-up of some of the must-attend Amazon seller events of 2022.
2022 E-commerce Conferences [Offline Experience]
We know that a lot of you miss good old face-to-face experiences with fellow sellers and industry pros. Well, we’ll see some offline action in 2022. So, if you’re one for offline experiences, look into attending the following events.
- What: An annual conference that focuses on providing actionable education for professionals across the retail industry.
- When: January 16-18, 2022
- Where: New York City, NY, USA
- Why Attend: They invite the top industry visionaries to talk about all things retail. At the events, you’ll discover tons of networking and educational opportunities to learn from retail’s biggest names and an Expo filled with new technology and solutions.
- Registration: Tickets for 2022 are already available. Depending on your status, tickets typically start at $1,000+.
- Sponsorship: You can learn more about sponsorship opportunities here.
- What: An annual expo that attracts the world’s biggest retailers and e-commerce solution providers. If you want to be in the know about the latest tech, software, and tools available to innovative sellers, this is the place to be.
- When: February 9, 2022
- Where: Berlin, Germany
- Why Attend: Up to 30 leading e-commerce experts from across the globe will share their vision for the future and the current landscape of the retail industry. Plus, this event is a great networking opportunity to meet fellow sellers, e-commerce practitioners, and solution providers.
- Registration: Registration to the event is already open, and entry is free of charge.
- Sponsorship: You can learn more about sponsorship/exhibit opportunities here.
- What: An annual conference for established Amazon sellers who want to leverage the event’s amazing networking opportunities and learn about the latest Amazon tricks from top sellers.
- When: March 14-16, 2022
- Where: Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Why Attend: The Prosper Show offers tons of networking, 30 expert speakers, 36 educational sessions on topics relevant to your business, and over a hundred service providers, all aimed at helping you build your Amazon business.
- Registration: Registration is not yet open, and pricing will be determined later. Previously, the pricing was within the $149-$949 range.
- Sponsorship: You can learn more about how to sponsor or exhibit at The Prosper Show here.
- What: A full-day conference specifically tailored to Amazon sellers.
- When: March 11, 2022
- Where: Manchester, UK
- Why Attend: This is a conference specifically built for Amazon sellers, so you can expect to hear about all things Amazon: from how to deal with international sourcing to scaling your Amazon business. Moreover, it’s a fairly informal event, so it’s a great spot to meet fellow sellers and discuss your challenges and best practices.
- Registration: Registration is already open, along with early bird tickets that start at $80.
- Sponsorship: For potential sponsorship opportunities, reach out to Amafest through this link.
- What: From executives from Google and Walmart to insiders from Nordstrom and Instacart, this annual event gathers the retail industry’s game-changers who have a thing or two to share about the future of retail and the latest trends.
- When: March 27-30, 2022
- Where: Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Why Attend: The events feature a great line-up of experts who know the retail industry from the inside out – from consumer demand patterns to the latest on digital experiences. You’ll also get a chance to meet the industry’s most promising startups, technology, and solutions.
- Registration: Registration and tickets are already available, with prices starting at $2,050.
- Sponsorship: You can learn more about how to sponsor or exhibit at Shoptalk here.
- What: More of an intensive 2-day workshop than simply an event where you passively listen to various speakers, this summit is all about the “e-commerce learning experience” provided by industry practitioners.
- When: May 4-6, 2022
- Where: Ft Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Why Attend: From building your own brand to running a successful Amazon business, this event provides attendees with hands-on practice and profound knowledge about all things e-commerce. They also have special masterclasses for advanced sellers who make over $1M in revenue.
- Registration: So far, you can only sign up for receiving updates for the registration and the pricing.
- Sponsorship: You can find all the details about sponsoring the event here.
- What: Formerly retailX, this year’s event comes in a different package, and the promise is that attendees will love it even more.
- When: May 11-12, 2022
- Where: Chicago, IL, USA
- Why Attend: This is what you’d call a serious conference that discusses topics like e-commerce models and the newest developments in customer experiences, with the biggest focus on innovation and data.
- Registration: Registration is already open, and the all-event pass is currently at $899 (the price will rise in the future, though).
- What: With a single pass giving you access to IRX and eDX, these are both focused on all things e-commerce, including expert speakers, practical workshops, networking opportunities, and more.
- When: May 11-12, 2022
- Where: Birmingham, UK
- Why Attend: With this two-in-one approach, you’ll be able to both hear big industry pros discuss high-scale e-commerce topics and get hands-on practice through numerous workshops and smaller-group sessions.
- Registration: Register for the two events.
- Sponsorship: Information about sponsorship opportunities and contact details can be found here.
- What: An annual event that gathers all the major retailers in one place to lead interactive roundtables, deep-dive workshops, and curated networking opportunities.
- When: August 8-10, 2022
- Where: Boston, MA, USA
- Why Attend: Expert speakers will focus on helping you develop practical skills to build your e-commerce business and learn about success-proof marketing strategies.
- Registration: Registration and pricing aren’t yet available.
- Sponsorship: For information about sponsoring, speaking, or presenting, reach out here.
Top 2022 Events For Amazon Sellers [Online/Virtual]
While it’s nice to finally be able to attend some in-person events, let’s face it, the convenience of logging in to an event online while in your PJs is still very attractive. So, here are some of the must-see virtual events for Amazon sellers.
- What: This is an all-day virtual conference purely dedicated to discussions about the future of e-commerce.
- When: February 8, 2022
- Where: Online
- Why Attend: The conference speakers cover a wide range of topics – from cross-border expansion to ensuring operational efficiency. You’ll hear about the latest data and insights from the e-commerce industry, like how you should tailor your delivery to various demographics or how to reap the full benefits of the e-commerce-first economy.
- Registration: Registration is already available, while pricing is yet to be set.
- What: This is a two-day online conference, which returns in 2022, is the largest e-commerce event, with over 30K attendees, 7K+ brands, 70+ speakers, and 10+ tracks.
- When: May 4-5, 2022
- Where: Online
- Why Attend: For listening to top-notch Amazon and e-commerce experts who will talk about topics that go beyond the marketplace – from the latest marketing strategies to brand building.
- Registration: Tickets are already on sale, with early bird pricing starting at $49.
- Sponsorship: Check out this page for more details about sponsorship opportunities.
Sellzone has a variety of tools like PPC optimizer for optimizing your PPC campaigns and Keyword Wizard to find the right product keywords to target for Amazon SEO and better search visibility. Try it for free!
5 Amazon E-commerce Predictions for 2022 (+ 20 Actionable Tips to Leverage Them). Here is a sneak peek at what 2022 holds for Amazon's sellers and what you can do to grow your business in the coming year!